Ancaster Minor Baseball Assocaition provides competitive & recreational levels of organized baseball and softball. The House League program starts a player's career and allows them to play with friends in local leagues. The Rep Baseball program provides competition & development for the player(s) who have progressed beyond playing House League and Select level tournaments.
The home diamonds for all our teams are the Ancaster Community Centre Diamonds. Whenever possible they are used for both games and practices.
Ancaster Baseball operates the Ancaster Angels, the official Rep baseball program in our community. The Ancaster Angels play in the Inter County Baseball Association (ICBA). The ICBA is an official affiliate of the Ontario Baseball Association (OBA), which is the official governing body for baseball in the province of Ontario, and recognized as such by Baseball Canada.
- Compete at Tier 1 (AAA, AA) and/or Tier 2 (AA, A) levels
- Team enter multiple tournaments throughout the province and
- Teams compete in the OBA Provincial championships
- Off season training from November through April
- All Coaches are NCCP certified and follow a defined, progressive development program
- Provides a venue for competitive level baseball with a focus on the development & success of student athletes
- Home diamonds are loacated athe Ancaster Community Center park
House League Baseball
Ancaster Baseballs House League teams compete in the Hamilton District Baseball Association (HDBA). The HDBA is the governing body of baseball within the greater Hamilton region.
- program provides a fun/safe environment to learn and develop fundamental baseball skills (i.e., pitching, catching, running, fielding, and more).
- New players are always welcome
- teach good Sportsmanship and Fair Play to its participants
- promote activities, athletic and social, that contribute to the well being of all participants
Ancaster Softball operates the Ancaster Angels, the official Rep softball program in our community. The Ancaster Angels play in the Provincial Women’s Softball Association (PWSA). The PWSA is is the official governing body for baseball in the province of Ontario, and recognized as such by Softball Canada.
House League Softball
Ancaster Softball House League teams compete in the Flamborough Minor Softball Association (FMSA). The FMSA is the governing body of softball within the greater Flamborough/Hamilton region.
Ancaster Minor Baseball Association
P.O. Box 81321 Fiddlers Postal Outlet
Ancaster, Ontario L9G 4X2